Wednesday, July 09, 2008

SURVEY PARTICIPANT: Study on Asian American Women regarding native values, sociocultural values, and body image

I am a Ph.D. Clinical Psychology student at CSPP and am seeking participation from Asian American women, 18 years and older and residents of the US, to help with my dissertation study. I invite you to participate in my study regarding native values, sociocultural values, and body image in Asian American women. Participation is confidential and completely voluntary. Participants can withdraw from the study at any time prior to survey submission. If you know someone who can help with my dissertation, please forward them the link below. Thank you!!

Please click on the following link to participate:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=JGNwKeCgX1knpc16mJSVHA_3d_3d

Thank you in advance for your participation!

Marenda Tran, MA